Today is Liam's 1 month Birthday, party! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by and how fast he is progressing and growing in such a short period of time. We had a Gr-8 one month check up this morning, unfortunately his check-up came with a shot. And since I'm still catching up on my blog pics here are a few firsts from his first month- His first Easter bunny showed up in the form of his adoptive Aunt Stephanie. He had his first visitor, Grandma Cindy. And once that annoying umbilical cord finally came off we were able to give him his first bath, which he enjoys much better than the sponge baths. More pics and firsts to follow later....
I love that in almost every photo he is fast asleep. :) fat and happy!
ReplyDeleteYou can always tell when he has just finished eating because his tummy is a little bloated :)
DeleteI love liam...but I really love steph in bunny ears!! :) Great post!
ReplyDelete