I know I'm really behind on my blog posts. But this home owner thing has us very very busy! Christmas break had us rebuilding a wall... yes I know that sounds boring. But this is the wall we wanted to mount the TV too. When we originally went to mount it months ago, we discovered there was one lonely horizontal stud behind the dry wall that was not going to hold the TV and the very heavy mount. We still have to paint the surrounding walls or I'd post a pic of that too. But man what a project and the only thing different is now we have a recessed shelf- all the work is behind the wall. But what a mess it was! So glad that's almost complete.
But as for my projects I've been doing some furniture refreshing. I found this little antique dresser at a barn sale a few months back and painted it to match my son's room.
I also picked up this set of dining chairs from a picker. I LOVE zebra print, but have reservations about using it in interiors. I was excited to find this muted fabric last weekend and decided it was a sign for me to give into my love.
But as for my projects I've been doing some furniture refreshing. I found this little antique dresser at a barn sale a few months back and painted it to match my son's room.
Before
After
I also picked up this set of dining chairs from a picker. I LOVE zebra print, but have reservations about using it in interiors. I was excited to find this muted fabric last weekend and decided it was a sign for me to give into my love.
Before
After
Way to go Melissa! I am curious about the wall thing, but it seems all over my head. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU ALL!!!
SOOOO CUTE....is all I have to say!
ReplyDeleteI saw these forever ago and have been meaning to comment : these look great!! i love liams racer stripe dresser. you are so crafty!! youll have to show me this chalk painting technique sometime. super cool
ReplyDelete