In the past Aaron and I have spent Valentine's day as a romantic evening at home with a fancy home cooked meal where calories don't count and then cuddling up on the couch to watch a romantic movie. This year Aaron decided to surprise me and planned a little get away to the small historical town of Chestertown, MD. Of course he doesn't tell me about where we're going until he needs me to navigate him to the location. But I love his surprises so I have to practice self restraint and not snoop in advance... I have often struggled with this last part. Anyways I managed not to snoop and we had a wonderful weekend exploring more of the history of the east coast. Here are some pictures of our little getaway.
Aaron and I at the site of the "Chesterfield Tea Party"
Look how the seagulls left a spot on the poll for Aaron to join them? Unfortunately he didn't want to "perch"


No comments:
Post a Comment