Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boston

The weekend before Thanksgiving- Aaron and I went to Boston. This is the furthest north Aaron has ever been on the east coast, we had a wonderful day exploring and walking the Freedom Trail. Then the weekend finished off with a day of celebration at my cousin's Bat Mitzvah. I didn't understand most of the ceremony, being that the majority of it was in Hebrew. But it was fun to see her and her family as well as my mom, grandma, other cousin representative and son for any occasion. She did an awesome job and we were excited to be there to support her.


4 comments:

  1. I can't say it enough; Boston is my favorite city in America! I think it has so much charm and personality! Glad you guys had a good time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linds....Boston is AWESOME!!! If only we were able to go live there together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only..... I always wish we lived closer. And then we could go to craft fairs and make crafts together! How fun life would be. ;)

    ReplyDelete