Thursday, December 17, 2009

New York

The first weekend of December Aaron and I went to NY to see Aaron's brother, celebrate Scott turning 30, and to see New York at Christmas. While pictures are limited... we did have a fun time.
Me and Steph on NO sleep. We got up early and Steph took the red eye to see the 9am show of the Rockettes.

The Martha Stewart Christmas Craft Fair... not what I expected, but I did get some good ideas for when I find some time. Aaron is such a trouper!!! What other man stands in line for an hour for crafts?
Macy's window displays on 34th Street. It rained allllllll day, but we toughed it out.





4 comments:

  1. Me and Marcia here. Cute pics. wow thats so fun. Miracle on 34th street. sweet! we both cant wait to see you on Tuesday morning bright and early. Love the new blogbackground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! someday i will hit up new york city for the holidays!! you look great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun black headband in the pics. Where did ya find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at my crafty girl....you make me proud!!! Aaron IS quite the trooper. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete