Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our Latest Adventure: Baby Liam

He is 5 days old and we really can't get enough of him. Every movement or stillness, sleeping or awake, crying or not... we are just fascinated with him and so overjoyed. He has brought out a whole new layer of love, care, and concern in both of us that has kept us on our toes (our own overprotective doing until we settle into this and figure it out more). But so far this has been our BEST adventure yet.
We have been so lucky to have such good friends and family who have come to visit and have called to check in. We were shocked at the response our first picture post received on facebook. The thoughtful comments and support that everyone gave us were wonderful, I was truly humbled.
So for those who have asked for more pictures here they are...

p.s. first set of pics is on facebook.




















8 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so lovely! Congrats you guys. I planned on coming over and meeting him in a couple weeks, when all the busyness has died down. BUT if you need some company, please let me know! Again, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Melissa. Talk about crossing something off of your bucket list! ;) Absolutely beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! Way cute!!! Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! So happy for you guys. What precious, precious days the first week is with a newborn. It's all hazy because of lack of sleep, but as you said, it's all so new and wonderful and full of love and adoration of this tiny, motionless, handsome little one that it's memorable even without sleep!

    I'm with Erin. Can't wait to meet the little man, but I will wait until it's less busy. But again, as with Erin, if you need anything (including company, food, etc.) just let me know!

    Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling:) I agree with how having a baby opens up a whole new layer of love. You never knew you could love someone as much as you love your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you. You will be such a great mom to him. He is adorable and I am sure he will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's it...I need (and deserve!) a boy. He is adorable, Melissa! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe we just love you Liam and your chubby cheeks too you are too cute!!! Easton can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete