Sunday, July 5, 2009

June Weekend Adventure

So it's that time again... time for a full 6 week update! Surprisingly There has been a lot going on. In June the highlight of our month was a camping trip with several friends to Western Pennsylvania where we camped for 2 nights, went rock climbing, and took a short hike to the old mill. We didn't sleep much, let me rephrase that... I didn't sleep much so therefore Aaron didn't sleep much. There were animals terrorizing our camp during the night! I was convinced it was a bear, but nothing attacked us even though I had an escape plan all set to go. And no we did not leave any food out.

Outside of our camping trip, most of our extra time was spent fulfilling church callings and trying to keep our heads above water. We are planning our summer vacation and finally decided on our destination a couple weeks ago. So while Aaron spends most nights studying, I'm planning our trip and trying to freshen up my French. Bonjour! Ca va?




No comments:

Post a Comment