Sunday, July 5, 2009

To blog or not to blog?

So there you have it, our 6 week update of our favorite highlights. There were several items that I purposely avoided blogging about, but one's that Aaron thought were blog worthy. So I'll briefly mention them without pictures. First there was the chalk hand print that magically appeared on my bum, for some reason I don't want a huge picture of my bum on the internet with a chalk hand print from rock climbing... Aaron thought this was extremely funny and did get a picture of this before I realized what was going on. Next he wanted to post my homemade skin firming body mask, I have to admit this was an experiment that was pretty hilarious, but I'm convinced it worked in the name of beauty. Check out the link for recipes. And finally is Aaron's latest entry into the "Aaron's Book of Theory's" the supplement to the "Melissa's Book of Theory's". Theory: If you leave your clean laundry in the laundry basket eventually you have to wear it all and thus the laundry folds itself. Apparently the dishwasher unloads itself too. His sense of humor is one of his best qualities, I can't do anything but love him.

3 comments:

  1. Busy summer! It looks like you have a lot of good, fun friends. I'm jealous you get to spend the 4th in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since you mentioned blogginG. i decided to get back on and take a look. I kno im not a big blogger as of lately but I will be back in the game soon. dont worry. Fun talking today. love your new blog background. Good luck with all the summer busy-ness! luvs MS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa! Yes, we do need to chat! I am glad you found my blog, so I could find yours!

    ReplyDelete