Thursday, July 14, 2011

Embassy Open Houses

In my last post I had a plan to be a tourist in my own city, well I am happy to report that I'm doing a good job at this! However I haven't been great at adding it to the blog. So here was my first adventure that I have pictures of. In May the Foreign Embassy's open their doors to the public, Camera's aren't welcome on the inside, but here are a few pics of some of the days stops. Many had lines so we we only able to go to about six total. Estonia, Ireland, Luxemburg, Portugal, Germany, and France.


Aaron at the German Embassy

Melissa at the French Embassy

2 comments:

  1. We loved this! Finland was our favorite, but we are excited to try more next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you better get busy, you have a lot to see in your neck of the woods! We will be doing the same sort of thing where we are newly located. Starting with Myrtle Beach tomorrow :) (and yes I love the bachelor/ette!!!)

    ReplyDelete