Liam's Grandparents, Me and our little fam, My Sister and her Son
Stephanie- You take the best pictures ;)
Liam and his Fairy Godmother- Steph we need to get you some wings and a wand... I'll work on that, I'm getting crafty these days.
Well this little man is officially William Russell Miller. Grandma and Papa Wilson, Auntie Maralee with cousins Jack and Nora, and fairy godmother Stephanie all came to town for the occasion. We had a wonderful visit and were lucky to have a babysitter for Aaron and I to slip out on our first date since he was born... it was last minute and I was sooooo not cute for the occasion, but we were excited all the same. Next time maybe we'll put some thought into it ahead of time.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeletei look forward to the wings and wand since i am already the easter bunny.