Last week I was so excited to have a photo shoot with a professional photographer! She is a friend of my husbands and was willing to show me how to set up my camera to get some great shots when I'm out with my family. Liam wasn't the best of subjects, but I got a few pics. We're going to try and get another set of photos before she moves at the end of July and if I can convince my husband maybe... just maybe one day we'll do a family photo shoot with her at her new home in Paris, France. But that could be a long shot, I'm lucky he's taken me there twice, I'll just have to watch for some super super cheap tickets.
Monday, June 11, 2012
My first camera lesson
Last week I was so excited to have a photo shoot with a professional photographer! She is a friend of my husbands and was willing to show me how to set up my camera to get some great shots when I'm out with my family. Liam wasn't the best of subjects, but I got a few pics. We're going to try and get another set of photos before she moves at the end of July and if I can convince my husband maybe... just maybe one day we'll do a family photo shoot with her at her new home in Paris, France. But that could be a long shot, I'm lucky he's taken me there twice, I'll just have to watch for some super super cheap tickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment