Monday, June 11, 2012

April and May Update

 Family Picture at Scott's Wedding in NYC
 The gang together again- Matt, Stephanie, Scott, Me- the last time we were together like this was at my wedding almost 5 years ago. I am very blessed with lasting friendships.

Goodness how time fly's! I can't believe it's already summer and Liam will be 3 months old tomorrow! He is growing and getting so big. He is such a good little bebe I can't believe how lucky we are! In April we had 2 wedding weekends in a row, both out of state, both parties Liam slept through. But he is such a good traveler, even the grouchy woman on the airplane said so at the end of our long 4 hour flight. And as a sweet gift to his mother and father, on return from the second wedding Liam started sleeping through the night and has done so ever since. Which now brings us to May :) Starting with my birthday, Liam rolled over 3 times in a row during tummy time! And has yet to do it again since.... I guess it was a special birthday present. Weekend number 2 was our first Mother's Day. I got the day off! Almost, aside from feeding Liam, Aaron took care of him, in addition he made dinner, and let me take a peaceful, uninterrupted Sunday nap in my favorite lounge spot on the couch it was lovely. And for a finishing touch Aaron took us on a family outing to the Macy's jewelry counter (this was the Friday prior to Mothers day) and bought me a beautiful long colorful pearl necklace (see Liam's blessing pictures). You know that one thing that you put on and it just makes you feel glamorous? These pearls have that effect. Seriously I have been known to wear them around the house on a rough day when Liam doesn't want to nap and wants to be held non stop, I haven't had a shower, barely eaten anything, and I'll admit it a tooth brush hasn't touched my teeth... I know gross... but just wearing the pearls make me feel okay about all of it. Life is good. Life is wonderful.

P.S. There are lots of wedding pictures from both weddings on facebook, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment